If you’re a current resident of a FCRC-managed property, you can make payments and maintenance requests by creating an account with RENTCafe.
From the RENTCafe Resident Portal, you will able to:
- Make Payments
Pay rent online, check the status of your payments and review your payment history.
- Request Maintenance
Submit online maintenance requests
- Manage Your Account
Connect with others in your building
Please note that RENTCafe is a third-party site operated by Yardi Systems Inc., and you acknowledge and agree that First Cambridge Realty Corp and any related entity shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused in connection with your use or reliance on any such content, information, goods, or services available on or through this subject site and resource.
To Create a RENTCafe Account:
- Click the “Create a RENTCafe Account” button on this page.
- From the Resident Registration page, enter either your property’s zip code, or your property’s address (under “Select Your Apartment Community”).
- Select your zip code or property name once it is identified by the system.
- Click the “Select this Property” button next to your property’s listing.
- Enter contact and account information to create your account.